Friday, January 9, 2015

But it is still a finish!

I have been working on my scrap quilt this week, but had another important project to get done as well.

My husbands granddaughter has a birthday coming up, and when I saw this fabric on sale for $3 a metre, I knew what I had to make!

She is turning 6, and is a big 'Frozen" fan...can sing all the sons too.
For those of you with small girls or grand daughters, I am sure you can sing along!!

Anyway, we are giving this to her tonight, can't wait to see her face !!

Linking up to TGIFF  over at Quilt Matters this week......it is a finish after all :)
:

5 comments:

  1. This caught my eye! I have a 6 year old girl and this Christmas was everything "Frozen" for her including an Elsa dress! Your granddaughter will LOVE it!
    ps. Have a look at my Butterfly Quilt...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab.u.lous! She is going to lose it when she sees it. I hope you can get a photo or video. Way to go, Flo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh! she is going to love it... bet she'll want to put it on right away. I don't know Frozen, but all my granddaughters are teens or early twenties... except the one that is turning 1 soon, and she doesn't know Frozen either.
    Have fun tonight.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. I made one of these for my granddaughter last fall and I think I might have used the exact same fabric for the outer layer. It will be loved for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely dress! I'm sure it would make any girl happy :)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment or just say hello....It's nice to know I am not talking to myself!