Friday, March 16, 2012

Toe Cleavage....really???


I may not be very fashion savvy....but toe cleavage....really ???
I came across this phrase when I was reading something, so had to check it out. Here is the scoop..(literally!)


"Toe cleavage, where the spaces between the toes are visible while in a shoe, has become an important part of        fashion in the last few years. For many people, toe cleavage can be as sexy and sensual as its more elevated counterpart can, if not more so."




So of course I immediately had to go through my closet and see if I actually had any shoes that had "toe cleavage" !!  
What I did find is that is very difficult to photograph your own feet!!


How about you....got any toe cleavage??

8 comments:

  1. hahah!

    I have heard this term for a few years- but I dont like showing my toe cleavage!

    i always look for shoes that cover the lines up just because i always thought the toe cleavage lines were taking away from the look of the shoe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yeah!!!!! Cleavage of any kind is good...lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sure I must have some cleavage with my little fat feet. Will have to go check some of my shoes. Who knew it was so easy to be hip and in style.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my I had never heard of that before...lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'll have to check, but do flip flops count??.....
    in stithces

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ya learn something new everyday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hahahahahahaha Omg what a random thing! Your post has made my day.....on ballet pumps it is very easy to get toe cleavage

    ReplyDelete
  8. yup - got toe cleavage - which is a good thing, since i don't seem to have the other kind! hee hee!
    cheers
    molly

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment or just say hello....It's nice to know I am not talking to myself!