Friday, March 23, 2012

A finish...Tuscan coloured Treasure!

Another one finished !! Love that feeling...and love this quilt. And it is always fun to link up to TGIFF!!

This is the material that I bought when we were in Charlotte N.C. last year. I just fell in love with the colours.
The backing is a pretty polka dot..

and the binding is one of the fabrics from the front..Urban Couture by Basic Grey (Moda) ....see I am getting bolder!!

The pattern was quick and easy, and I quilted it with a simple flower pattern to kind of echo the flowers in the fabric.

My new favourite!!

8 comments:

  1. Oh, Flo - they get prettier each time! This just makes a statement - how can you not make this a favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks great! I love the color variation through the pattern. Block placement looks great; I never quite know how to postition my blocks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely! Love the tuscan-y colour way. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow looks great!! Awesome work!! =D

    ReplyDelete
  5. yummy colours - LOVE that binding fabric!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I do admire the binding fabric too. Well done.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment or just say hello....It's nice to know I am not talking to myself!