Thursday, January 5, 2012

and the winner is...

Thank you all so much for helping me celebrate both my 1 year blogging anniversary and the 100 follower mark!
What fun comments! I am actually quite relieved to see that many of you have thought about what name you would have liked to have ...so I am not alone!  HaHa!

And all those talent ideas! Wouldn't it be nice if we could do all those things?? But I guess we all have our own talents, and we should celebrate those!

OK...OK...on to the draw....Drum roll please...

                                                    
I used a very high tech technique for picking a winner...my daughters drew the names out of a bowl! ( I even made her close her eyes LOL)


The winner of the little frame purse...
is.....




And the winner of one thread catcher....  (other daughter !)

is...

Congratulations! I will send you both an email to get your mailing addresses, and thanks again for playing along!

9 comments:

  1. Congratulations to the winners and thank you for hosting the give away - heres to another 100 followers and another year of blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to Linda and Lisa, cute purse and threadcatcher. Lucky girls!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations to the winners!

    ReplyDelete
  4. See, Linda is a great name! WooHoo...How awesome is this..Thanks so much Flo, so generous of you. I will surely make good use of my new threadcatcher. Congrats to Lisa too. Ain't blogging wonderful!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Blogging is great, Linda!
    Thanks, Flo! It's such a cute little purse and
    I can't wait to get it and start using it. You are such a generous person!

    ReplyDelete
  6. congratulations to the winner. happy new year. hugs

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment or just say hello....It's nice to know I am not talking to myself!