Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Spidy wins!

Thank you for all your votes....Spiderman won, although Superman was a close second...and an unexpected candidate.....Batman made a showing!!

Anyway, these are ready and wrapped...

Still a bit more work left on the little nighties...


Things will be getting busy around here now, my daughter arrives home today from University, and my step-son home from England on Wed. The house will be full with family for Christmas....and about 20 people here for Christmas dinner.  Guess I had better get busy...have to make cabbage rolls, cheese sticks, cookies  !!

*****GRANNIE ANNIE******  I have emailed you, but have had no response...I need your mailing address so I can mail off the tote bag you won in the Blog Hop Party!!

3 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas,. Enjoy your family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything looks great Flo - enjoy all the Christmas prep and having the family around. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. everything looks great! Enjoy your time with your family. The weather for this week end is still looking great..no frostbite for Christmas!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment or just say hello....It's nice to know I am not talking to myself!