Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Work in Progress Wednesday

Now that "Daydream" is finished (whew!) I can move on to other things!
So back to the "Square Dance"...laying out the blocks...

and adding a border...

"Oasis" is now ready to baste and quilt...

The "wonky blocks" are still sitting in a bag somewhere  (oops)

And now I have started something new...

 This pattern was in a Quilt magazine, and I am using the fat quarter bundle that I bought in Newfoundland (Thank you again Andrea from Comfort Cove designs.)
I don't usually follow a pattern, and this reminds me why....lots and lots and lots of little pieces!!!
Oh well ......I need a challenge!

Now I am heading over to Freshly Pieced to see what everybody else is up to this week! Such fun!!



8 comments:

  1. Ha! You and I definitely have the same thing in common--starting new projects! And I think we like a lot of the same fabrics! The wonky blocks are very cool

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you are back in your groove! Loving the square dance quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so impressed by all the balls you have in the air at the same time! I'm lucky to get one project done and you always have so many going at once. They are all turning out so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. that last one looks intriguing, I love those fabrics!

    ReplyDelete
  5. the wonky blocks are sure interesting...is there a pattern for them?

    ReplyDelete
  6. From reading your newest blog post, I know you are in Scotland (jealous), but I'm a little slow in getting around to my WIP comments. I'm totally impressed with all that you've cut out (and pinned and labeled) and will look forward to what it becomes in future WIP posts. And the wonky blocks? Well, we all just love them, can't you tell?

    Elizabeth E.
    http://occasionalpiece.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, you have a lot going on! Square Dance is looking fabulous. Thanks for linking up to WIP Wednesday. : )

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment or just say hello....It's nice to know I am not talking to myself!