Thursday, August 25, 2011

off to Scotland

Well, I am off to Scotland a another day!

We are going for a family wedding. It should be fun, everyone will be in their kilts...

well..... maybe more like this....

and me in my fascinator....

My biggest problem right now is how to pack this!! I think that I will put it into a shoe box and carry it on the plane...hate to trust it in the checked baggage- I have seen how they get thrown around!

Anyway, I will be out of computer contact for a couple of weeks! I will be in withdrawal by the time I get back!!!
See you in September! ; )  
(don't have any great giveaways while I am away LOL)

4 comments:

  1. Have a great time when you get here, hope the weather is good to you and that you enjoy the wedding. . Have fun - can't wait to hear about it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How exciting for you! We will all be waiting to hear about the trip when you return. ENJOY

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dito what Ellie and said.
    NICE FASCINATOR!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness, lucky you! Have a wonderful time and have a little haggis for me! ok then, maybe a scotch!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment or just say hello....It's nice to know I am not talking to myself!