Thursday, March 3, 2011

dreaming of somewhere warm

I dont really have anything to say! I have been buried under paper and glued to my computer for the past few days....but hopefully will come up for air this weekend!! Needless to say, the closest I have come to doing any sewing is filling up several bobbins, so I am ready to start the free motion adventure again!

It is also very cold here....and I am tired of the cold. Some mornings it has been -40 with the windchill! And -40 is -40 whether you are talking Celcius or Farenheit!   Thats Cold!!! 

So my solution is to day dream about somewhere warm...

I have no idea where this is, but it looks nice.....and there is NO SNOW!!!
I can just see myself, wearing my big sunhat (the Lady Gaga type) and walking around this lovely lily pond. Can't you see that?

4 comments:

  1. Come on down to South Texas! (before it gets hot!)

    LaDonna

    ReplyDelete
  2. We at least now have sunshine and the afternoons are a bit warmer. I can actually go out for the mail without my coat! That is progress!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are so that. I'm sure it's more you than a parka anyday! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment or just say hello....It's nice to know I am not talking to myself!